Ayurveda provides several emergency first aid for scorpion bite treatment. Scorpion bite is quite dangerous and if not treated properly a strong scorpion bite can also cause death. Generally a scorpion bite causes a reddish skin with swelling with terrible pain at the bitten place. Children are more vulnerable to scorpion bites.
Let us have a look at some of the simple first aid Ayurvedic remedies for treating scorpion bite:
- A quick way to treat scorpion bite is, take about 4-5 matchbox stick and take the non-toxic red phosphorus off their heads. Mix it with water and apply this on the Scorpion bitten area to reduce the poison effect.
- Just like the snake bite, you can also use a sharp object to make a deep cut on the bitten area to remove the bite from the body. Then tightly tie a piece of cloth at about 5-7 inches above the bite location on the body.
- To reduce scorpion bite poison. Extract some juice of onion and mix it with the Nausadar (Ammonium Chloride) and apply the mixture on the bite place. This will help in reducing the effect of the poison.
- Take a tamarind seed and warm it a little. Rub this seed until the outer cover of the seed is removed and the inner white middle portion of the seed becomes visible. Then place this seed on the bite location.
- The leaves of Pudina or Peppermint is also helpful in reducing the effect of the Scorpion bite. Just eating these leaves help.
These are primary Ayurvedic home remedies for treating scorpion bites. Scorpion bite cannot be treated completely with these home remedies, but these can act as your first aid. If any abnormality, skin irritation or pain persists, then take advice of a medical professional.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.