The Chinese shar-pei pups look gorgeous with wrinkles all over its body. They outgrow Wrinkles as they start growing big. This logic is not same with Humans. Wrinkles start becoming deeper and deeper as we become older.
Do you think Wrinkles will look good on you as it looks good on shar-pei pup? A Wrinkle is a sign of our body getting old. What can we do to stop it from been seen on our face? Did you get any solution for this problem? If no, then read on the article to find out simple and effective home remedies for treating Wrinkles.
A Wrinkle which is also known as Rhytide is a fold or crease in the skin. Wrinkles are seen as part of the aging process, sleeping postures, weight reduction, temporarily due to soaking in water for a long time. Even too much exposure to sun can cause Wrinkles to be formed.
Wrinkles due to aging are supported by routine face expressions, sun damage, smoking, lack of hydration and many other factors. As we get old, skin cells divides very slowly and the inner layer that is called dermis becomes thin. This results in reduced elasticity and structure. Skin also starts to lose the ability to maintain moisture, makes less oil, slower to heal.
Our skin gets its firmness from a protein called collagen. Another protein by name elastin supplies its bounce. Oil secreting glands make it soft and supple and a layer beneath of fat adds contour. As we start aging, these proteins are not produced much and so our skin weakens and loses tone. Skin starts sagging and creases are formed.
Some people age more slowly than others do. A recent study has told that the genes can influence the aging process. The change in your lifestyle can make a big difference. The percentage of gene factor is less while it is more percentage for the lifestyle you choose to live on which decides how fast or slowly you become old.
Here are some interesting tips and tricks to fight Wrinkles;
- Sun exposure is good for health as the radiation contains Vitamin D. However, too much exposure can damage the skin leading to Wrinkles and so always try to protect your skin before going out.
- Massage face with almond oil or egg oil or milk cream which contains good amount of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids help in intracellular repair.
- Wet your face with cold water every morning. Cold water helps in stimulating micro-circulation and renews dermal membrane.
- Sleeping straight on your back can help in preventing habitual sleep lines or Wrinkles.
- Frowning, eyebrow raising or squinting can cause more creases leading to Wrinkles. So try to control facial expressions.
- Coconut milk helps to moisturize dry skin.
- Grate coconut and blend it. Take its milk and apply it on face. Wash it with warm water after 20 min.
- Papaya is a good anti oxidant and so it helps in skin firmness.
- Make a mask out of fully riped papaya. Apply it on face and wait for 15 mins. Wash it with warm water.
- Rose water is usually used as a cleanser to remove the dirt from pores of the skin. It also contains astringent property which helps in tightening of the skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of rose water, 3-4 drops of glycerin and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mix on face every night for good results.
- Olive oil is known for its anti oxidant property that helps in fighting skin harmful free radicals.
- Massage olive oil everyday on skin to moisturize, repair and renew skin cells.
- For sagging skins, make a mix with little honey, olive oil and glycerin. Massage it on the face twice daily for tightening of skin.
- Fanugreek leaves, seeds and oil are used for various skin problems. They are rich source of vitamins and minerals and get easily absorbed by body.
- Pound a handful of fresh fenugreek leaves and make it a paste. Apply it on face and leave it overnight. Next morning wash it off with luke warm water.
- Washing face regularly with water boiled with fenugreek seeds is very good for Wrinkles and fine lines.
- Aloe vera helps to retain back elasticity of skin as it contains a content called as malic acid.
- Take a leaf from aloe vera plant and extract its gel. Apply this gel onto face and wash it off with luke warm water after 15-20 mins.
- Ginger is an excellent source of anti oxidant. It helps in slowing down the breakdown of elastin in skin.
- Take a bit of grated ginger along with little honey every morning.
- Drinking ginger tea twice daily is also very effective.
- Almonds are rich in contents like fiber, vitamin E, iron, zinc, calcium folic acid and oleic acid which are good in reducing the aging process and treating Wrinkles.
- Soak some almonds in milk overnight. Next morning grind it to a paste and apply it on face. Wash it after some time with luke warm water. Doing this daily can give good results.
Protecting our skin from surrounding itself helps in preventing Wrinkles. A healthy life style which includes good amount of sleep, good diet, no stress, happy or smiling face always are the factors which can help you stay young by heart and by appearance.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.