A healthy, fair complexion is sure shot a sign of beauty and attractiveness. Long exposure to sun can cause skin tanning and make your complexion dark. The harmful rays of sun, enhance the amount of melanin in the skin, which causes darkening of skin tone.
But fret not! Check out some effective home remedies to get rid of dark skin and have naturally fair, glowing and healthy skin.
- Orange peel paste: Place some dry orange peel under the sun and later grind them to prepare a nice powder from it. Add some fresh milk to it and prepare a paste of thick consistency. Apply it over your face and leave for 20 minutes. Later wash it off using cold water.
- Buttermilk: You would be surprised to read that massaging the dark skin with buttermilk on an everyday basis before your bathing session easily helps in getting healthy fair looking skin.
- Turmeric and lime juice: Mix 2 tbsp of turmeric powder with juice of one fresh lime to prepare a good paste. This homemade pack contains bleaching ingredients which help in whitening of skin naturally. Apply this paste twice in a month for best results.
- Tomato juice massage: Massaging your face or your entire body with tomato juice before to shower is one of the easiest home remedy to get fair skin tone. This remedy starts showing results in a month. You can also mix tomato juice with semolina to get brighter skin tone in an easy way.
- Cucumber and coconut water: Make fine paste of cucumber and add little amount of coconut water to it. Application of this paste on a regular basis helps in getting fairer and glowing skin in just one month in an effortless way.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.