What are blemishes?
The mark on the skin due to pimples, itching, acne and boils are known as blemishes. Dark blemishes spoil the beauty of a person and hence it is necessary to get rid of spots as early as possible.
Causes of blemishes:
Pimples, itching, acne and boils are some of the common causes of blemishes. Also, some internal health problem also leads to blemishes. If you are also feeling embarrassed due the blemishes on the skin then there is no need to worry as there are several home remedies that help to get rid of blemishes.
Home remedy for blemishes:
- Rub a peel of lemon on the skin. Add some sugar to it and leave it on the face for around 5-10 minutes. Do this regularly and you will be able to get rid of blemishes. This is one of the best home remedies for blemishes.
- Rubbing a papaya peel or a banana peel is also effective in getting rid of blemishes. Rub the peels of these fruits for around five to ten minutes and then wash the face.
- Add some honey to milk powder and apply the mixture on the skin. This is one of the proven home remedies that help to get rid of blemishes.
- Make a paste of neem leaves and apply it on the skin. This is one of the proven home remedies that help to get rid of blemishes.
- Apply the paste of sandalwood on the blemishes. This fades the color of the blemishes and makes your skin smooth. Add some rose water to the paste of sandalwood for better and quick results.
- A combination of lemon and honey with a tiny quantity of turmeric powder added to it is also one of the best home remedies for blemishes.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and tomato juice on the affected area.
Apart from using these home remedies you also need to make changes to your diet and lifestyle. Reduce the consumption of alcohol and give up smoking. Avoid eating junk food and fried products from outside. Drink plenty of water as it helps to cleanse the system thereby preventing the pimples from appearing on the skin which in turn also prevents blemishes on the skin.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.