What is Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is a condition which occurs in a majority of children at some point in time in their childhood. It is common in the spring and winter season and affects the majority of children at the same time.
Causes of Chickenpox:
Chickenpox is mainly caused due to the virus known as varicella-zoster. If your child is also suffering from chickenpox, then there is no need to worry as there are many home remedies that help to get rid of chicken pox quite quickly.
Home remedies for Chickenpox:
- Application of honey is one of the effective home remedies for chicken pox. Smear the skin with honey; this is the best home remedies for chicken pox as it helps to treat the condition in just two days.
- Using green peas water is one of the best home remedies for treating chicken pox. When you cook peas in water, don?t discard the water, use this water instead to treat your child from chickenpox.
- Taking a bath with some oatmeal is also one of the best home remedies for chicken pox as it helps to reduce the itching arising out of the chicken pox. Cook some two cups of oatmeals and add it to some two liters of water and cook the mixture for around twenty minutes. Put this mixture in a cotton bag and allow it to float and swooshed in the tub until it turns the bathwater turbid. Allow your children to splash this water on the scalds. This will effectively help to get rid of chicken pox.
- Brown vinegar is one of the most powerful home remedies that help to cure chicken pox. Add some vinegar to the bath water. This also helps to reduce the irritation occurring due to the chicken pox and also treats the lesions.
- Bathing with neem leaves is also one of the best home remedies that go in treating chicken pox. Not only it helps to treat chicken pox but also fights all the other skin disorders.
- Sponge the entire body of your child with a mixture of baking soda and water. Baking soda reduces the itching caused due to the chicken pox and also heals the lesions.
So if your child is suffering from chicken pox, just use these home remedies and see how it will prove beneficial in treating chicken pox.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.