What is Cholera?
Cholera is a highly contagious disease which immediately leads to diarrhea thereby resulting in heavy losses of fluids from the body. This loss can be either through violent vomiting or stools. It is a water-borne disease which can be checked by regulating the eating and drinking habits.
Causes of Cholera:
The primary cause of Cholera is the bacterium known as Vibrio Cholerae. This virus affects the water absorption process in the small intestine which in turn leads to diarrhea. If you are also suffering from cholera, then there is no need to panic as there several home remedies that help to cure cholera.
Home remedies for cholera:
- Drinking lots of water effectively helps to get rid of cholera. It is vital for you to keep your body hydrated. This is one of the best home remedies that prevents cholera.
- Add some pieces of cloves in around three liters of water and boil the water. Drink this mixture every few hours.
- Drinking a mixture of water and basil leaves also helps to cure cholera.
- Drink buttermilk; add some rock salt and cumin seeds to it.
- Drink a mixture of coconut water, fresh lime juice and add some cucumber leaves to it. Drink at least one glass of water every day.
- Grind some onions and add some black pepper to it and drink the extract on a regular basis. This is one of the proven home remedies for cholera.
- A mixture of orange juice and lemon juice are also effective in treating cholera. Drink at least one glass of this mixture on a regular basis to get rid of cholera.
- Black herbal tea made with adding black pepper, holy basil, ginger and mint when consumed, effectively helps to get rid of cholera.
- Drink a mixture of white onion juice and bitter gourd juice with an added a tinge of 1tsp of lemon juice to it. This is one of the proven home remedies for cholera.
Apart from using these home remedies you also need to make some changes to your diet. Increase the intake of corn flakes and iron flakes, drink loads of vegetable soups and see how you will be able to get rid of cholera in just a few days.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.