What is Diabetes?
Diabetes, also known as diabetes mellitus is a nutritional disorder in which there is a high level of glucose in the blood. It occurs due to the deficiency of insulin which in turn causes abnormalities in metabolism of proteins and fats and carbohydrate metabolism.
Causes of Diabetes:
Stress and anxiety, less physical activity, obesity, nutritional deficiency, a diet rich in carbohydrates, genetic factors are some of the causes of diabetes.Diabetes patients no need to panic as there are several home remedies to cure diabetes.
Home Remedies for Diabetes:
- Boil three to four mango leaves and drink. Mango leaves help to fight diabetes.
- Make a mixture of dry gooseberry and turmeric powder. Add some honey to it and drink the mixture early in the morning. While drinking the mixture see to it, you take it empty stomach for better results.
- Drink the juice of grapes on a regular basis.
- Celery, string beans, garlic, cucumbers effectively help to cure diabetes.
- Saturate a small bitter gourd in a cup of water and drink it every morning. See to it you remove the seeds of the bitter gourd.
- Eat some soaked almond empty stomach early in the morning.
- Eat some leaves of neem. It helps to reduce the sugar level in blood and cures diabetes.
- Seeds of fenugreek are also beneficial in treating diabetes. Soak some about hundred seeds of fenugreek in water and keep it overnight. Mash the seeds the next morning and strain and consume the water on a regular basis. This is one of the best home remedies for diabetes.
- Eating Soya bean which is rich in calcium, proteins and Vitamin A which effectively help to get rid of diabetes.
- Supplement grams with cereals.
Apart from these home remedies you also need to make some changes to your lifestyle. Avoid the intake of sugar, go for a walk for at least an hour and exercise moderately. Doing this will effectively cure diabetes.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.