What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is a condition in which there is a frequent passage of watery unformed stools. Commonly known as loose motions, it can lead to dehydration and in the extreme cases can also result in death.
Causes of Diarrhea:
Incomplete digestion of food, bacterial and viral infections, food allergies, overeating, bowel disorders and putrefaction in the intestinal tract are some of the factors that lead to diarrhea. If you are also gasped with diarrhea, then there is no need to worry as there are many home remedies that help to get rid of mouth ulcers.
Home remedies for Diarrhea:
- Eat some banana with curd; it will help you to get rid of loose motions.
- Curd when taken with mango juice with some ginger added to it also effectively helps to get rid of diarrhea.
- Add some mango nut powder to water and drink; this will effectively cure diarrhea.
- Add one teaspoonful of ginger to water. Boil the water mix for few minutes and drink the mixture when it is warm. Repeat this every hour for few times.
- Drink a mixture of honey and water.
- Apply some ginger juice on the umbilicus.
- Chew some cumin seeds mixed in curd. Do this after meals. It enhances the process of digestion thereby preventing diarrhea.
- Drink plenty of fluid such as fruit juices and water.
- Whenever you suffer from diarrhea, increase the intake of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Roast cumin seeds and fennel in equal quantities and have it with water.
- A mixture of Spiegel seeds when taken with curd effectively cures diarrhea.
- Make a powder of Indian gooseberry and add some black chebulic myrobalan. Take this mixture at two times a day.
The next time you suffer from diarrhea, use these home remedies and get rid of diarrhea easily. Apart from these keep in mind that you don’t overeat and increase the intake of fluids and proteins in your diet, all this will help you to get rid of diarrhea in an efficient manner.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.