What is a Headache?
Headache is one of the most common disorders which affects almost every individual in some or the other point of life. Headaches are generally of three types, migraine headache, cluster headache and tension headache.
Causes of Headache:
Emotional tension and stress, poor eyesight and eye strain, nutritional deficiency, allergy, insomnia, dehydration and constipation, excessive exposure to cold temperature are some of the most common factors that cause headache. If you are also gasped with headache then there is no need to worry as there are many home remedies that help to get rid of headache.
Home Remedies for Headache:
- Apply some paste of the lemon crusts on the forehead.
- Boil some dried ginger powder and fresh ginger in a cup of water and then inhale the steam coming out of the water.
- Eat an apple with some salt added to it. Eat for at least a week. However, eat the apple early in the morning and empty stomach. This is one of the best home remedies for headache.
- Rub some flowers of Henna in vinegar and apply the mixture on your forehead.
- Put some 8-10 drops of eucalyptus oil in water and inhale the steam by covering your head underneath a towel.
- Immerse your legs in a bucket filled with hot water. Do this for before going to bed and for the duration of fifteen minutes. Do this for 2-3 weeks.
- A paste made up of cinnamon and water when applied on the forehead also helps to cure headache.
- Drink juice made up of carrot and spinach on a regular basis.
- Drinking beetroot juice and cucumber juice is also one of the proven home remedies for headache.
Apart from using these home remedies you also need to make some changes to your lifestyle. Give up the habit of smoking and drinking alcohol as they lead to a cluster headache.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.