What is Jaundice?
Jaundice is a condition wherein there occur mucous membranes and there is a yellow discoloration of skin. This mostly happens due to the increase in the bile pigments, known as bilirubin in the blood. It is one of the most common liver disorders affecting almost all the people at some point of time in their life.
Causes of Jaundice:
Pancreatic cancer, acute hepatitis, blockage in the pile ducts, hemolytic anemia, alcoholic live disease are some of the factors that cause jaundice. If you have also been diagnosed with jaundice then there is no need to panic as there are several home remedies that help to cure jaundice.
Home Remedies for Jaundice:
- Drink more and more lime juice. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
- Mash one ripe banana and eat it twice a day along with some honey.
- Drink a mixture of lemon juice and sugarcane juice.
- Increase the intake of minerals such as iron and calcium in your diet.
- Carrot juice is also beneficial for people suffering from jaundice.
- Beetroot juice when taken with squeezed lemon also helps to cure jaundice in a short period of time.
- Extract the juice of radish and drink at least one pound of juice on a daily basis.
- Drinking the juice of bittergourd also helps to cure jaundice.
- Avoid eating fried foods, spicy foods, and oily foods.
- Take some juice out of two to three tomatoes and add some salt to taste. Drink this juice on a daily basis to get rid of jaundice.
- Eat more and more prune fruit.
- Drink a mixture of mint, fresh lime and ginger juice.
- Take a glass of buttermilk and some black pepper to it and drink it for a period of seven days.
Apart from using these home remedies you also need to make changes to your lifestyle. Avoid consuming alcohol when you are suffering from jaundice.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.