What is nausea?
Nausea is a condition in which there is a sensation of discomfort and unease in the stomach with a compelling urge to vomit. It is not a sickness but a symptom seen in almost all the disorders. A majority of people experience the sensation of nausea in some point of their lives even if they are affected by a common disease such as fever.
Causes of nausea:
Morning sickness, pregnancy, indigestion, overeating, excessive consumption of alcohol, consumption of drugs are some of the factors responsible for nausea. If you also experience or giddiness which gives you a feel or urge to vomit then there is no need to panic as there are several home remedies that help to get rid of nausea in an efficient manner.
Home remedies for nausea:
- Having a cup of ginger tea is one of the most effective, simple and the best home remedies for nausea.
- Add half cup of rice in two cups of water. Boil the water for around 10 minutes and then strain and then drink the warm water. This is also one of the proven home remedies for nausea
- Drinking a mixture of 1tsp of honey and apple cider vinegar in a full glass of cold water is also one of the effective home remedies that go in treating nausea.
- Include more and more vegetables and fruits in your diet. Avoid eating spicy and oily food whenever you feel nauseous. Stay away from fried foods.
- Drink chamomile or peppermint tea whenever you feel nauseous.
- Add half tsp of cumin seeds in water and then drink the mixture. This is also one of the best home remedies for treating nausea.
- Take out the juice of a lime and add a pinch of salt to taste better and then drink it with a glass of water and see how it brings you out from the nauseous condition or feeling.
- Take half cup of water and heat it until it is lukewarm. Add something around half tsp of baking soda in that water and drink it whenever you feel nauseous. However, this home remedy should be avoided at the times of pregnancy for women.
So the next time you feel like vomiting or get the urge to vomit then don?t panic, just use these home remedies and get rid of the nauseous condition in a natural manner without any side effects.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.