What is Obesity?
Obesity is a condition which occurs due to the excessive storage of fat in the body. It is defined as a weight greater than 20 percent than the normal body mass index (BMI). Though the presence of some of the fat tissues is vital, an excess of it can lead to obesity.
Causes of Obesity:
A high glycemic diet, inactive and sedentary lifestyle, genetic disorders, insufficient sleep, eating disorders and hypothyroidism are some of the most common causes of obesity. If you are obese then no need to worry as there are several home remedies available which will help you to lose weight and that too without any side-effects.
Home Remedies for Obesity:
- Honey is the best method to lose weight. Drink at least 10 grams of honey with lukewarm water.
- Another proven home remedies for obesity is eating cabbage.
- Eat raw tomatoes early in the morning for three months and see how it helps you to lose weight.
- Eat at least a 10-12 curry leaves for four months.
- Drink three tsp of lemon juice in water; add some black pepper and honey. Do this for at least a period of four months and see how you will lose weight fast and in a natural manner.
- Drink tea made up of dandelion root. Drink this tea at least three times a day. This is one of the best home remedies for obesity. Similarly drinking green tea is also one of the best home remedies that helps you to get rid of the excessive fat and helps you to lose weight.
- Boil some pieces of ginger and add some slices of lemon into it. Drink it when it is lukewarm. This controls the habit of overeating and prevents obesity.
- Mint is also one of the best home remedies of obesity. Eat a paste made up of mint with meals.
- Drinking carrot juice on a regular basis is also one of the effective home remedies that go in treating obesity.
Apart from these home remedies you also need to make some changes to your diet and overall lifestyle. Avoid eating junk food and food rich in fats. Drink loads of water as it helps boost the metabolic process in the body which helps to lose weight and keep it off.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.