What is overweight?
Overweight is nothing but excessive accumulation fat in the body. Usually an individual with above 25 Body Mass Index is considered as overweight.
Causes of overweight:
The causes of overweight are plenty. One of the most common causes of being overweight is unhealthy eating habits. Apart from this, sedentary and inactive lifestyle, genetic disorders and a high glycemic diet all make you gain excess weight and make you overweight. Overweight has gasped a majority of people across the world. However, there is no need to panic as there are several home remedies that help to lose weight.
Home remedies for overweight:
- Drink green tea: To lose the fat in your body, drink green tea in the place of your regular black tea. Drink green at for at least 2-3 times a day. Green tea boosts the digestive system of your body and hence helps in removing fats from your body thereby making you lose weight. This is one of the best home remedies as it helps you to lose weight in a fast way. This is one of the best home remedies that helps to reduce weight.
- Drink lots of water: There are umpteen advantages of drinking water. Water can help you to shed your weight in an indirect manner. This is because; it boosts your metabolic activity and helps it to function at its maximum levels. It also minimizes water retention and avoids gaining additional weight.Drinking sufficient water makes one feel fuller hence reducing one’s tendency to eat much.
- Eat tomatoes: Once you wake up in the morning, eat a minimum of one or two tomatoes. Eat these tomatoes empty stomach. This will not only help you lose weight but will also reduce the levels of bad cholesterol from the body.
- Ginger: Make a paste of ginger and consume it with honey. Do this for at least three times every day and see the result.
- Eat papaya: Replacing vegetable soups with papaya in dinner for three months can help you lose weight.
- Cabbage: Eat more and more cabbage salad. Eating cabbage is the best home remedies to lose weight
- Drink the mixture of basil leaves and honey: Take out some juice of basil leaves and add some honey to it and then drink the mixture in glass warm water. Do this daily for better results.
If you use all these, home remedies then no can stop you from losing weight and that too in no time.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Most of the ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have less side effects.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kinds of ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified ayurvedic doctor only and contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.