Peptic ulcer is an open infection caused to the lining of the small intestine. It is mostly found in the upper part of the intestine, also known as the duodenum.
Causes of Peptic Ulcer:
The presence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria is one of the most common causes of peptic ulcer. However, excessive intake of alcohol, smoking, food poisoning, overeating, and too much consumption of spicy foods are also some of the factors that lead to the peptic ulcer in the stomach. Various home remedies are available that help to cure peptic ulcer.
Home remedies for peptic ulcer:
- Eating bananas is one of the most effective home remedies in treating peptic ulcer. This is because; banana neutralizes the gastric juices released due to hyperacidity. Drink more and more of banana milkshake to get rid of ulcer
- A drumstick paste when taken along with a cup of yogurt also helps in treating peptic ulcer
- A combination of carrot juice and cabbage juice is also one of the best home remedies that go in treating peptic ulcer
- Drink raw goat’s milk. This is also one of the proven home remedies that help cure peptic ulcer
- Take alternate cold and hot hip baths for at least 10-15 minutes. This is highly beneficial and is also one of the simple home remedies to cure peptic ulcer
- You can also apply a hot pack on the abdomen to get rid of peptic ulcer. This is also one of the best home remedies that helps cure peptic ulcer
- Milk made up of blanched almonds is also effective in treating peptic ulcer. This is because it is rich in proteins and hence provides good amount of proteins and binds the harmful acids present in the stomach
- Drink a cup of cold milk as it helps to reduce acids released in the stomach. It also provides relief from the burning sensation caused due to the peptic ulcer. However, while drinking cold milk don?t add any sugar into it.
These were some of the home remedies which you can use to cure peptic ulcer. Apart from these home remedies you also need to make some changes in your diet to get rid of peptic ulcer. Avoid eating too much of spicy foods as they will only aggravate the condition. Furthermore, avoid drinking alcohol and quit smoking if you want to get rid of peptic ulcer.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.