What are Pimples?
Pimples are one of the severe skin disorders that mostly affect during adolescence. Pimples appear on the nose, cheeks and spoil the looks of a person. Pimples gasp almost everybody in some point of their life.
Causes of Pimples:
Unhealthy eating habits such as eating more fried and junk food or outside food, less intake of water, not keeping proper hygiene of skin are some of the most common factors that cause pimples. If pimples are spoiling your looks, then there is no need to worry or feel embarrassed as there are several home remedies that help to get rid of pimples.
Home remedies for pimples:
- Drink loads and loads and water. This is because, water is a cleansing agent, and it removes toxins from the body. Drink at least eight glasses of water each day to prevent pimples.
- Take a raw potato and grate it, place this grated potato into a muslin piece to create a pad. Rub this pad all around your face for around duration of five minutes and then wash your face thoroughly.
- Extract juice of raw papaya and apply it on the pimples, this is one of the best home remedies for pimples.
- A mixture of 1tsp of fresh lime juice and groundnut oil is also one of the proven Natural home remedies to treat pimples.
- Make a paste of 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and three tsp of honey and then apply this paste directly on the pimples just before going to bed and then wash it thoroughly with warm water. Do this for two weeks to get rid of pimples completely.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Also, concentrate on drinking more fruit juices. Use packs of vegetables and other fruits as they help to get rid of pimple scars. Eat more and more foodstuffs such as fish, cottage cheese and yogurt to get rid of pimples.
- Make a paste of few pieces of roasted cloves and curd. Apply this paste on the pimples and allow it to dry. This is an excellent home remedy for pimples especially for people who have oily skin.
- Honey is one of the best Natural home remedies to treat pimples. It kills the bacteria on the skin and leaves your skin clean and free from pimples.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.