What is High Blood Pressure?
High Blood pressure also known as hypertension is one of the most common diseases in the contemporary world. It is known to be a silent killer. It is so known because it has the tendency to cause the heart attack. A diastolic blood pressure of above 110 mmHg and a systolic blood pressure above 200 mmHg is considered to be severely high blood pressure level.
Causes of High Blood Pressure:
Stress, obesity, high intake of sodium, and hormonal changes especially in females are some of the most common factors that increase the levels of blood pressure in the body. If you are also suffering from high levels of blood pressure, then there is no need to worry as there are many home remedies that reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Sometimes a beta blocker like Lopressor may be required depending on the severity of your blood pressure, so before it gets to that point why not try some of these healthy home remedies to lower your blood pressure and improve your overall health.
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- Eating 1 tsp of Indian gooseberry (Amla) effectively helps to reduce the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- One or more pieces of garlic rolled with Raisins also help to lower the blood pressure.
- Add some cayenne pepper in half a cup of water and boil the water until it is lukewarm. Drink this water whenever you feel like you are hyper tensed. This is also one of the best home remedies that reduce the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- For immediate relief from hypertension, squeeze half a lemon in water and drink it at regular intervals of two hours.
- Drink a mixture of Spiegel seeds and curd. This is also one of the proven home remedies that reduces the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- Two leaves of Neem and two leaves of holy basil when taken in water also effectively bring down the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- Eating papayas early in the morning when on an empty stomach also brings down the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- Walk barefoot on a bed of grass for around 10-15 minutes. This is also one of the best home remedies that reduce the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- Drinking a mixture of onion juice and honey also effectively brings down the levels of blood pressure in the body.
- Eating baked potatoes also help to cure high blood pressure.
Use these home remedies to bring down the blood pressure in the body.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.