What is osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis means thinning of bones. It is a condition in which the minerals present in bones are reduced. It is characterized by deteriorating tissues of bones. To be precise, in osteoporosis, the bones become brittle, thin and fragile.
Causes of osteoporosis:
Various factors lead to osteoporosis. Deficiency in intake of calcium, deficiency of the hormone estrogen (in females), aging, diabetes, and aging are some of the most common factors that cause osteoporosis. There is no need to worry about osteoporosis as there are many home remedies available that help to get rid of osteoporosis.
Home remedies for osteoporosis:
- Drink a cup of dandelion tea. It is helpful in improving the bone mineral density.
- Drink almond milk. It is rich in calcium and hence helps to strengthen the bones. Soak the almonds in water and then add them in cow milk or soya milk.
- Reduce the intake of meat in the diet as meat is responsible for reducing the calcium content in bones.
- Eating dairy products are also one of the best remedies for osteoporosis.
- Drink tea with some additional tea powder. This will strengthen the bones and reduce the chances of osteoporosis.
- Eat plenty of soy products.
- Eat more and more pineapples, spinach, whole wheat and beans. This is because these foods contain the mineral manganese and manganese is the best to treat osteoporosis.
- Eating chasteberry is also one of the best home remedies to get rid of osteoporosis.
- Eat 1tsp of honey every day. This prevents osteoporosis and is also one of the proven home remedies to treat osteoporosis.
- Take small intake of Vitamin K. it helps in reducing the porosity in bones.
- Increase the intake of vitamin D. one way through which you can do this is by exposing yourself to sun rays but avoid overexposure.
- Eat a handful of sesame seeds early in the morning. It is also one of the best home remedies that help to cure osteoporosis.
Apart from using these home remedies you also need to make some changes in your diet and lifestyle. Avoid consumption of alcohol and quit smoking if you want to get rid of osteoporosis. So use these home remedies and get rid of osteoporosis and make your bones stronger healthy.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.