What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is a ringing sound which a person hears in one or the both of the ears. The sound can persist for a long time or can come and go at regular intervals. Tinnitus is basically of two types, objective, and subjective tinnitus.
In objective tinnitus, not only the affected person is able to hear the sound but also those surrounding the person are able to hear the buzzing or ringing sound, whereas in subjective tinnitus, the person all alone hears the sound.
Causes of Tinnitus:
The presence of a foreign particle, aging are some of the common factors that cause tinnitus. If you are also experiencing a buzzing sound in your ears, then there is no need to worry as there are several home remedies that help to get rid of tinnitus in the most natural manner. The main essence of these home remedies is they don?t cause any side effects.
Home Remedies for Tinnitus:
- Put some 20-40 mg extract of Maidenhair tree in the ear or ears affected with tinnitus.
- Eat more and more fresh pineapples. This is because; pineapples reduce the inflammation in the ear which in turn cures tinnitus.
- Chew loads of dry fruits. This is because; dry fruits enhance the blood circulation thereby reducing the effects of tinnitus.
- Take alternate cold and hot foot baths.
- Mix one teaspoonful of salt in glycerin and add a pint of warm water to it. Spray this mixture in each of your nostrils until it reaches to your throat.
- Avoid the consumption of beverages such as tea, coffee and refined alcohol. Avoid eating sweet foods. These only aggravate the problem of tinnitus.
- Eat more and more vegetables and fruits, garlic, sea vegetables and kelp. Eat foodstuff rich in proteins, vitamin B, vitamin A, Vitamin E and choline, and zinc.
- Avoid eating saturated fats, sugar, salts and processed foods.
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep the problem of tinnitus at bay.
- Wear ear plugs made up of moldable wax or rubber foam. This is also one of the best home remedies for tinnitus.
So the next time you hear a ringing sound in your ears, just use these home remedies and get rid of tinnitus.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.