What is cataract?
Cataract is the disease of the eye which causes blurred vision and causes clouding on the lens of the eye in the envelope or at the back of the iris. The lens can suffer from partial or complete opacity thereby obstructing light passage. Every individual is affected with cataract in some point of its life.
Causes of Cataract:
Excess consumption of alcohol, salt, sugar, smoking, deficiency of vital vitamins and diabetes are some of the common factors responsible for cataract. If you also have cataract then there is no need to worry as there are several home remedies that help to cure cataract.
Home remedies for Cataract:
- Put some drops of honey into the eye. This will reduce the effect of the cataract. The same goes with castor oil, add some 2-3 drops of castor oil into the eye before going to bed at night. This is one of the best home remedies to treat cataract.
- Cardamom and milk is one of the best home remedies that help to cure cataract. Add two pieces of cardamom to boiled milk and drink it before going to bed at night.
- Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic or include them in your daily diet. Don?t swallow the pieces of garlic, just chew them slowly. Garlic is a good cleansing agent and cleans the crystalline lens in the eye.
- Take equal amount of coriander and aniseed and add some sugar to this mixture and take at least 12 grams of this mixture early in the morning. This is one of the proven home remedies for cataract.
- Eat more and more carrots. This is because; carrots are rich in Vitamin A, which is an essential component for healthy eyes. You can also drink carrot juice if you are not comfortable eating raw carrot.
- Take seven pieces of the kernel of almonds and add some half gram pepper and crush them together in water. Take this mixture daily. This is the best home remedies to treat cataract.
- Eat more and more vegetables such as cauliflower, fenugreek, drumstick, spinach and parsley. Also, eat more fruits such as dates, grapes, and oranges. All these are essential for keeping the eyes healthy.
So if you are affected with cataract, just use these home remedies and get rid of cataract in the most natural and comfortable manner.
You may also like..
Disclaimer : Ayurveda treatment is hugely based on body type, hence physical check up is necessary by an experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctor for proper medicine prescription.We strongly suggest that all kind of Ayurvedic medicines and/or herbs should be taken under supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic doctor only. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are natural, hence have least side effects when taken in controlled dosages.But we suggest you not to take any chance by treating yourself to regret later.
Contents of this site should be used for reference purpose only.